Date PasteOctober 31, 2018
Buckwheat PancakesOctober 31, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Diabetic friendly.
This Easy 2-Ingredient Gluten Free Pizza Dough/Focaccia Bread recipe is a must try. Once you tried it, you will already be planning your next pizza night.
1 – 1 1/4 Cups (130g – 165g) – Self Raising Flour (I use Gluten Free)
1 Tsp (4g) – Baking Powder (Optional when using Coconut Milk)
1/2 Cup (125g/125ml) – Greek Yogurt (Full Fat/Low fat or Fat Free) or Coconut Milk (for a Vegan/Dairy Free option)
- I haven’t tested this recipe with normal self raising flour, so for those of you who don’t mind gluten, you might have to knead your dough a bit longer.
Toppings as seen on these images:
• Tomato Paste
• Dried Oregano and Parsley
• Vegan/Dairy Free friendly cheese or Mozzarella cheese
- Alternatively you can add whatever your heart desires. Have fun with the toppings.
• Preheat oven to 200°C/392˚F.
• Mix the dry ingredients together.
• Add the yogurt or coconut milk and work it into a dough. You might have to add a little more flour. You don’t want the dough to be sticky but also not completely dry.
• When you are happy with the consistency of the dough, roll the dough on top of a piece of parchment paper with a bit of flour. Use a rolling pin and shape your pizza as thin as you prefer.
• Add tomato paste or a pizza base sauce and toppings of your choice. (Toppings should be ingredients that don’t need long to cook, or it should be partially cooked before you add it as a topping.)
• Place the parchment paper on top of a baking tray if you don’t have an oven safe pizza board and bake for 20-25 minutes.
• Enjoy your 2-Ingredient Gluten Free Pizza Dough.
You can also make a Focaccia Bread.
1 Tsp – Salt
1/2 Tbsp – Dried Italian Herbs.
(I topped it with avocado slices and I sprinkled more Dried Italian Herbs over).
• Don’t roll it out flat, leave it 3-4cm thick.
• Baking time is approximately the same or until a testing pin comes out clean.