Vegan MayonnaiseJanuary 3, 2018
Florentine CookiesJanuary 11, 2018
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free –Dairy Free – Egg Free – Paleo and Diabetic friendly.
I enjoy this 3 Ingredients Banana Snack regularly after a strength training or HIIT (high intensity interval training) routine, and here is why;
- Bananas has lots of potassium and is a good kind of carb that boost your levels of glycogen, which helps rebuild damaged muscles after a workout.
- Almond and Peanut Butter are high in monounsaturated fats that are good for your heart, with lots of protein, vitamin E and magnesium.
- Dark Chocolate are rich in healthy antioxidants that fight free radicals and act as anti-inflammatories, which can help you recover post-workout. However you should still eat it in moderation.
Almond Butter or Peanut Butter
Dark Chocolate Chips of 70% or more
• Slice the banana into 3 equal sizes and then slice each of them vertically again.
• Spread the nut butter over one piece and sprinkle with the chocolate chips.
• Close it like a sandwich.
This nutrition label for this 3 Ingredients Banana Snack is a guideline to 1 (126g) Medium Banana, 2 Tbsp. Almond Butter and 1 Tbsp. Dark Chocolate chips so nutrients may differ on the quantity you use.