3 Ingredient Nutella Ice CreamOctober 13, 2017
GuacamoleOctober 18, 2017
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free – Diabetic – Paleo and Keto friendly.
I am not a winters person myself but when winter is here I get super exited to be able to make this delicious Zucchini and Avocado Soup.
350g – Zucchini, chopped
Handful of Parsley, chopped
1 small (20g) – Leek, chopped
1-2 – Cloves Garlic, minced
1 1/2 Cup – 375ml – Vegetable Stock
1 Tsp (5ml) – Lemon Juice
1 – medium Avocado
1/2 Cup (125ml) – Plant based Milk
Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
• Add the zucchini, parsley, leek, garlic, vegetable stock and lemon juice in a pot and bring to a boil.
• Lower the heat and cook for about 15 minutes or until the zucchini is soft.
• Add the avocado, milk, salt and pepper and blend smooth with an electric hand blender or with a food processor.
• Add more milk if you prefer a thinner soup.
• Garnish the zucchini and avocado soup with coconut cream, sour cream or Greek yogurt and avocado pieces.
Serves 1 – 2