Broccoli and Cauliflower PizzaOctober 13, 2017
3 Ingredient Nutella Ice CreamOctober 13, 2017
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Diabetic friendly.
Looking for a healthy lunch or dinner idea? Then try this delicious Red Lentil and Tomato Herb Sauce over some zucchini noodles.
Ingredients Zucchini Fettuccini/ Spaghetti:
800g – Zucchini sliced thinly or Zucchini and Carrots Noodles
1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) – Coconut Oil
Himalayan Salt or Kosher Salt to taste
Method Zucchini Fettuccini/ Spaghetti:
• Heat some oil in a skillet and add your choice of veggie pasta.
• Add some salt and fry until it reaches a tenderness to your liking.
Ingredients for Sauce:
4 – Fresh Roma Tomatoes or 1 can Peeled and Diced Tomatoes
3 Tbsp. (70g) – Tomato Paste
2 – Cloves Garlic (or to taste)
3 – Fresh Basil Leaves (or to taste)
1 Tbsp. – Fresh Parsley (or to taste)
1 Tbsp. (2g) – Dried Italian Herbs
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Raw Honey or another sweetener
Himalayan Salt/Kosher Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
1/3 Cup (65g) – Slit Red Lentils, rinsed or 1 can Lentils, drained and rinsed
• Peel and cut the tomatoes.
• Add all the ingredients, except for the lentils, in a food processor or mix well with a hand blender into a sauce.
• Cook sauce and lentils on low to medium heat for about 20 minutes or until the red lentils are soft.
• Enjoy over your red lentil and tomato herb sauce over some veggie pasta.