Are you the only one who feels like cake but don’t want to bake a full cake for one slice? Then this 3 Ingredients Chocolate Microwave Cake is just for you.
1 (60g) – Extra Large Egg
1/4 Cup (60ml) – Apple Sauce (For recipe click here)
2 Tbsp. (14g) – Cocoa Powder
1/2 Tsp – Baking Powder (optional)
Optional: Melted Chocolate of your choice
• Blend all the ingredients smooth in a food processor, or by whisk.
• Add batter to a glass microwave-safe bowl greased with a non-stick spray.
• Microwave for about 2 minutes.
• Cover the bowl with a plate and flip it over so the cake falls onto the plate.
• Garnish with melted chocolate if you’d like.
(This recipe will be Diabetic friendly as well as Paleo friendly when made with homemade Apple Sauce)
Homemade Apple Sauce
Add all the ingredients
Blend or whisk
Pour the content into a glass bowl prepared with a non-stick spray
Microwave and place a plate over the top, flip it over, the cake will slide out
3 Ingredients Chocolate Microwave Cake
Nutritional information is without chocolate.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!