Crispy Coconut ChipsOctober 7, 2017
Apple SauceOctober 12, 2017
This recipe is Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Paleo – Diabetic friendly.
Are you the only one who feels like cake but don’t want to bake a full cake for one slice? Then this 3 Ingredients Chocolate Microwave Cake is just for you.
1 (60g) – Extra Large Egg
1/4 Cup (60ml) – Apple Sauce (For recipe click here)
2 Tbsp. (14g) – Cocoa Powder
1/2 Tsp – Baking Powder (optional)
- Optional: Melted Chocolate of your choice
• Blend all the ingredients smooth in a food processor, or by whisk.
• Add batter to a glass microwave-safe bowl greased with a non-stick spray.
• Microwave for about 2 minutes.
• Cover the bowl with a plate and flip it over so the cake falls onto the plate.
• Garnish with melted chocolate if you’d like.
(This recipe will be Diabetic friendly as well as Paleo friendly when made with homemade Apple Sauce)
Nutritional information is without chocolate.