Papaya Filled with Yogurt and FruitSeptember 30, 2017
Chocolate and Almond Steel-Cut OatsSeptember 30, 2017
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Diabetic friendly.
This Papaya Filled with Yogurt and Ice Fruit Cubes is so delicious, especially once the fruit cubes begins to melt. Its like you have an explosion of flavour going off in your mouth.
• Yogurt of your choice (dairy or dairy free)
• Fruits of your choice, (mashed and frozen in ice trays)
• Mash fruit of your choice and fill some ice trays.
• Allow the mashed fruit to freeze.
• Skin the papaya, cut it in half and remove the pits.
• You can make it a bit hollower if you want to add lots of yogurt.
• Add the iced fruit and enjoy.
Fruit I used when I made this was: