Mini Apple LoafSeptember 20, 2017
Mixed Nuts, Seeds and Apple GranolaSeptember 28, 2017
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Egg Free and Paleo friendly.
These Pecan Nut Cookies was one of my very first recipes I created and one I have been very proud of since that day.
2 Cups (200g) – Pecan Nuts or nuts of choice
12 – Pecan Nut, halves (Keep aside for later)
3 Tbsp. (45ml) – Maple Syrup or Honey
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Coconut Oil, melted
1 Tsp (5ml) – Vanilla Essence
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor, except the 12 pecan halves and blend through.
- Form 12 balls and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Add the 12 pecan halves to the balls and press down with your finger.
- Bake at 160˚C/320˚F for 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.
Makes about 12 Pecan Nut Cookies