Mini Apple LoafSeptember 20, 2017
This recipe is Vegan – Vegetarian – Gluten Free – Dairy Free and Egg Free friendly.
These delicious Macadamia Chocolate Cups are so yummy and from personal experience I can vouch that you will find it hard to just eat one.
1 1/2 Cup (150g) – Rolled Oats (Gluten Free)
1/4 Cup. (65g) – Macadamia Butter or any other
75g (1/4 Cup) – Chocolate, melted (keep 25g aside)
1 Tsp (5ml) – Vanilla Essence
2 Tsp (30ml) – Coconut Oil, melted
- You will also need small to medium sized paper cupcake holders.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the rolled oats.
- Add the mixture to the rolled oats and mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into the paper cupcake holders. You can add a thin layer of chocolate in the center of each cup but then you will need an additional 25g of melted chocolate, (this is optional).
- Press the filling firm with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate them for about 30 minutes or longer.
- Melt the 25g of chocolate you have set aside, if you want it runnier, just add a 1/4 Tsp of melted coconut oil.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the tops of the cups.
- Refrigerate them for another 10 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- For a diabetic friendly version just use a diabetic friendly chocolate.Makes about 12 cups