Not only does this recipe requires two ingredients but it is also super easy to make and delicious with a capital “D”. Once you tried it, you will already be planning your next pizza night.
1 – 1 1/4 Cups (130g – 165g) – Self Raising Flour (I use Gluten Free)
1 Tsp (4g) – Baking Powder (Optional when using Coconut Milk)
1/2 Cup (125g/125ml) – Greek Yogurt (Full Fat/Low fat or Fat Free) or Coconut Milk (for a Vegan/Dairy Free option)
Toppings as seen on these images:
• Tomato Paste
• Dried Oregano and Parsley
• Vegan/Dairy Free friendly cheese or Mozzarella cheese
• Preheat oven to 200°C/392˚F.
• Mix the dry ingredients together.
• Add the yogurt or coconut milk and work it into a dough. You might have to add a little more flour. You don’t want the dough to be sticky but also not completely dry.
• When you are happy with the consistency of the dough, roll the dough on top of a piece of parchment paper with a bit of flour. Use a rolling pin and shape your pizza as thin as you prefer.
• Add tomato paste or a pizza base sauce and toppings of your choice. (Toppings should be ingredients that don’t need long to cook, or it should be partially cooked before you add it as a topping.)
• Place the parchment paper on top of a baking tray if you don’t have an oven safe pizza board and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!