• Cut the bananas into pieces, place them on parchment paper and allow them to freeze solid.
• Add all the ingredients into a blender and blend smooth. You might have to help the process on by scraping the insides of the blender in intervals.
• Once blended smooth, serve immediately, or if it is too soft you can place it in the freezer until it reached your liking.
• Sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanuts over and enjoy.
• You can also use unfrozen bananas and then freeze it for a couple of hours.
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!