This yummy 3 Ingredient Granola has been a favourite of mine since the day I created the recipe. I enjoy it regularly as a breakfast or simply as a snack.
2 1/2 – 3 Cups (250g – 300g) – Rolled Oats (I use Gluten Free)
1/2 Cup (125g) – Peanut Butter or any other nut butter
1/4 Cup (60ml) – Honey or Maple Syrup
1 – 1 1/2 Tbsp. (each) – Dark and White Chocolate Chips
• Preheat oven to 160˚C/325˚F.
• Heat the honey and peanut butter for a few seconds in the microwave. You only want the honey runny, not boiling, so for about 5 – 10 seconds and then mix through.
• Pour the honey and peanut butter mixture over the rolled oats and mix well. (I use my hand near the end, so it mixes well).
• Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the granola evenly.
• Bake for 10 minutes then scrape the granola loose, ensuring that it can bake on all sides.
• Return to the oven and bake a further 5 – 7 minutes or until the granola browns to your liking.
• Let it to cool completely.
• Once cooled down add the chocolate chips and enjoy.
• If you prefer a more cluster like granola only use 2 1/2 Cups of Rolled Oats.
Makes about 5 – 6 Cups
My personal favourite of this 3 Ingredient Granola is when this recipe is made with almond butter and maple syrup.
Nutritional Label with no Chocolate Chips
Nutritional Label with 1 Tbsp. Each Dark and White Chocolate Chips
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!