Berry Chocolate Fudge, what more can I say? If you have a sweet tooth then this recipe is just for you. All the ingredients is natural and refined sugar free.
1/2 Cup (100g) – Medjool Dates, pitted
1/4 Cup (60ml) – Coconut Oil, melted
1 Tbsp. (15ml) – Maple Syrup/Honey or Powdered Erythritol (Optional)
1/4 Cup (30g) – Cocoa Powder, unsweetened
1/2 Cup (80g) – Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries
• In a food processor, blend all the ingredients until it is smooth.
• Line a 12cm (4.7 Inch) squared bowl with parchment paper.
• Add the mixture and spread it evenly across the lined bowl.
• Refrigerate for a couple of hours so it can set fully.
• Remove from refrigerator and cut into pieces.
• Best served when kept in the refrigerator.
Serves about 6 – 9 pieces
• You can also use dried pitted dates as long as they are soft.
Berry Chocolate Fudge
Add all the ingredients in a blender
Line a bowl with parchment paper and add the filling
Refrigerate for a few hours to allow it to set
Remove from the fridge and cut into pieces
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!