Ingredients: Caramel Sauce
1/4 – 1/3 Cup (90-110g) – Honey
1/4 Cup (70g) – Smooth Peanut Butter (you can also use Almond Butter)
• Pop the kernels by using a hot air popcorn machine.
• Heat the coconut oil in a pot with a lid.
• Add the kernels and close the lid.
• Wait until all the kernels have popped.
• Transfer the popped popcorn to a mixing bowl.
• Melt the honey for a few seconds in the microwave, you just want it runny.
• Add it to the peanut butter and mix well.
• Pour it over the popcorn and mix it through.
• Line a baking tray with tinfoil, spread the popcorn evenly and bake for 10 – 12 minutes at 150˚C/300˚F.
• Let cool and enjoy.
Makes 4 Cups.
Mix the peanut and honey well
Pour the peanut butter and honey mixture over the popped popcorn
Mix it through
Line a baking tray with foil and spread the popcorn evenly accross
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!