• Melted Chocolate of your choice and Peanut Butter for garnish
• You can thin the chocolate and peanut butter by mixing 1/4 – 1/2 Tsp melted coconut oil into it.
• Blend the banana, egg and peanut butter smooth in a food processor, or electric hand blender.
• Divide batter into two equal parts and blend the cocoa powder into one part. (If you don’t want a layered cake, just blend the cocoa powder with all the ingredients).
• Pour the batter into a glass microwave-safe bowl greased with a nonstick spray.
• Microwave for about 2 minutes.
• Cover the bowl with a plate and flip it over so the cake falls onto the plate.
• Garnish with melted chocolate and peanut butter, if you’d like.
• For a diabetic friendly version, use a green banana as green bananas is lower in sugar.
Add the ingredients in a blender
Add the cocoa powder to half of the batter
Pour the batter into layers in a glass bowl prepared with a non-stick spray
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Microwave Cake
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!