Are you looking for a recipe that deliver a single serving? Then this delicious Mini Apple Loaf is just for you. Its also Vegan and Gluten Free friendly.
1 Cup (120g) – Gluten Free or normal Rolled Oats Flour (or Spelt Flour)
1/2 tsp (2g) – Baking Powder
1/2 tsp (4g) – Baking Soda
1/2 – 1 tsp (2.6g) – Ground Cinnamon
5 Tbsp. (75ml) – Coconut Milk or any other milk but add ½ tbsp. Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup (60ml) – Apple Sauce
1/2 tsp (2.5ml) – Vanilla Essence
1 Apple (1/2 Sliced and 1/2 skinless and diced)
Extra Maple Syrup or Honey to drizzle over bread
• This little loaf isn’t very sweet so if you prefer you can add any kind of sweetener according to your own taste.
• Preheat oven to 180˚C/350˚F.
• Mix all dry ingredients together with a spoon.
• Add the rest of the ingredients except for the apple slices and maple syrup.
• Mix batter well and transfer batter into a well-greased (approx. 18cm in L x 10cm in W x 6cm in H) loaf pan.
• Decorate with the apple slices and drizzle some maple syrup or honey over the top and bake for about 25 – 30 minutes or until the little loaf is brown and a test pin comes out clean.
• Let the mini apple loaf cool and enjoy.
• Spelt contains gluten and should not be eaten by anyone who is gluten-sensitive or has celiac disease, but the presence of gluten does not make spelt a wheat.
• Although those who suffer from Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance should not consume spelt, some people with food allergies can eat it without reaction.
Article by Food-Allergy.org (www.food-allergy.org)
Thank you for supporting www.creativehomecook.com. Please feel free to like and share or leave a comment!